Message from the Owners Concerning COVID-19
As a small, locally-owned business, we know how important it is to support our local community however we can.
During this uncertain time, we want to remind our customers that your safety is our top priority, and we are committed to doing our part to slow the spread of infection.
Our plans going forward will include:
- All employees are instructed to stay at home if they have any viral symptoms or have been exposed to the virus.
- Group meetings have been suspended until further notice.
- Our field technicians will practice social distancing.
- Technicians are issued N95 masks and sterile gloves as needed.
- Employees are instructed to use hand sanitizer before and after each job, and wash hands often.
- Over half our office staff is working from home.
- Phone calls will take the place of most face-to-face conversations with customers.
- Invoices will be sent via email to customers.
A Plus Garage Doors will remain completely operational during this time, including emergency after-hour services. We look forward to continuing to serve the people of Utah.
Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
– Carrie and Ryan