Park City, UT Office
3100 Pinebrook Rd. Suite 2300
Park City, UT 84098
A Plus Garage Doors has been helping the people of Park City, UT install and repair their garage doors for over 5 years. Based in Utah we understand the unique challenges Park City and other surrounding mountain towns face during winter. Our garage doors are built to endure the harshest conditions this state can dish out while keeping your garage insulated and secure.
A new garage door is one of the best home improvement investments you can make for a couple of reasons. This one upgrade can bring a great amount of curb appeal to your home as well as improving your home’s energy efficiency. Both benefits can bring you a return on your investment through savings and boosting your home value. Homeowners on average saw a 90% or higher return from their garage door investment.
Whether you’re after a modern style to a more rustic cabin-like appearance we’ve got you covered. Our garage experts are more than happy to assist you with selecting a door that brings out the best of your home. We also offer custom door options by Martin Door and Amarr for a more unique design and personal touch. After your new garage door is installed, our technicians will haul off and recycle your old door, so you don’t have to.
Garage Door Material Choices
Your garage door material is important not only for longevity but to match the design of your home the best it can. Here is a list of the materials we use.
- Steel – Steel garage doors are one of the most popular choices for many great reasons. This style is known for the design flexibility, durability, and general value it brings compared to other materials. You can select from a wide variety of colors to compliment the exterior of your home. These doors are great at keeping your garage secure, perfect for keeping the elements out.
- Aluminum – Aluminum garage doors are a great choice due to the lightweight material it is constructed of. This design helps keep the wear and tear on components like springs and roller tracks low as well as keeping maintenance needs low.
- Wood – Wood garage doors are a very popular choice for the level of customization and curb appeal this style brings. This is an excellent choice when you’re trying to highlight a more natural look for your home.
- Custom – Custom garage doors are an excellent way to compliment truly unique homes. With a wide variety of materials as well as design options you’ll be able to create a one-of-a-kind garage door.
Panel Design Options
- Flush Panel – This is an excellent panel design option when trying to create a seamless exterior look. This style is perfect for a more modern look to a home.
- Glass Panel – This panel option is excellent for those who have turned their garage into a home office, gym or you want more natural light coming in.
A+ Garage Doors loves being a part of the community we serve throughout Utah. We understand garage door repairs can be needed at any point of the day or night that’s why we provide our repair services 24/7. Backed by over 15 years of experience in the beehive state we’ve got the knowledge to assist with even the most complex installations or repairs. Give us a call and see why our customers rate us 5-star across Yelp, Google, and Facebook.