Contact Our Sandy Location:
Sandy Garage Services
At A+ Garage Doors, we pride ourselves on our ability to serve a variety of areas in northern Utah and along the Wasatch Front. This includes the Sandy area, where we have worked hard to provide seminal garage door repair services to the community for years and years. To help the families and individuals of Sandy, we offer a diverse selection of services to make sure that the local population knows that we understand their specific needs.
How We Serve the People of Sandy
Families who live in Utah know that your garage door needs to be able to withstand the constantly changing elements in Utah. From the cold, harsh winters to the blazing hot summers, Utah consistently has weather that beats away at our homes. For that reason, we offer the following services that are backed by experience in dealing with these elements:
Garage doors, over time, wear down and get damaged. Our team is highly experienced in panel replacement and helping you make the most of your garage door through our repair services. If you have a garage door that is broken or dented, contact our team today to see what options we have available for you.
Below are some of the common garage repair services that we conduct:
- Springs: The spring of your garage door is one of the key components that makes it work efficiently, quietly, and safely. When a garage door spring breaks, our experienced team can help you with the relatively dangerous task of replacing it.
- Openers: A garage door doesn’t do you a whole lot of good if you can’t open or close it. You never quite realize how much of a convenience that a garage door opener is until you don’t have it. If you’ve lost your garage door opener, or want your old one fixed, we offer a variety of different garage door opener and have the experience to fix pretty much any mainstream brand opener.
- Cables: The cables in a garage door mechanism enable the door to open and close smoothly. We only use cables that are made from aluminum or steel, and our cables are much thicker than our competition, so that you know they will last the test of time.
- Panels: Sometimes, whether due to weather, erosion, or a collision, the panels in your garage door get damaged. However, this doesn’t mean you need to replace the entire garage door. We can replace individual garage door panels of a variety of different materials.
- Other Problems: There are many other things that can go wrong with a garage door, and our experienced team has seen most of them. Call to let us know any concerns that you have.
Garage Door Installation
A garage door is such a large amount of a home’s curb appeal, and plays a major part into a home’s aesthetic. For this reason, it’s important to make sure that the garage door fits within the style of the rest of the home. A+ Garage Doors offers a variety of different styles that are meant to match the homes of families in Utah. Here are some of the different types of garage doors that we offer to Sandy homes and businesses:
- Steel Doors: Steel garage doors are incredibly strong and built to last. They are also incredibly weather-resistant, which is important for a state where the weather is as fickle as it is in Utah.
- Wooden Doors: Wood garage doors have a beautiful, all-natural look that makes them a perfect upscale fit for many Utah homes. The organic grain of our wood doors match the mountain aesthetic of our state, perfectly.
- Vinyl/Fiberglass Doors: Vinyl garage doors make for an exceptionally affordable garage door option for Utah families, especially since they are well-insulated, which adds an additional protection from the elements and saves money in energy costs.
- Aluminum Doors: Aluminum garage doors are a great, cost-effective alternative to steel doors, as they have many of the same benefits, but are a lighter material that won’t hit your wallet as much.
- Glass Doors: Glass garage doors are a luxury option that is most often used by homeowners, and are made by placing glass panels into an aluminum frame, which is perfect for a more modern aesthetic.
Friendliest Staff in Town
If you take one look over our reviews, you’ll find that one of our biggest strengths is our exceptional staff of experienced technicians. We know it can be uncomfortable to let a stranger into your own, even if they are working for you. However, every member of our team is friendly and knowledgeable about their work, and will feel like your neighbor. We pride ourselves in having the friendliest staff in Sandy, and even the entire state.
Give Us a Call!
If you or someone you know in Sandy is in need of a new garage door, or needs to repair the one they already have, then don’t hesitate to call the best team in the area! We take pride in helping Sandy businesses and homeowners take care of the property by offering top-notch garage doors that are durable, safe, energy efficient, and aesthetically beautiful.