Logan, UT Office
550 North Main St. Suite 211
Logan, UT 84321
At A+ Garage Doors, our team is committed to serving our customers in the Logan, UT area with professional, timely, and high-quality garage door repair and installation. We are locally owned and operated so we understand the unique challenges our neighbors face with each season.
Common Issues with Garage Doors
Garage doors are an essential part of our homes, providing security and convenience. However, like any other mechanical system, they can experience problems over time. Here are some common issues you may encounter with your garage door:
- Noisy operation. If your garage door is making loud grinding or squeaking noises, it could be a sign of worn-out components or lack of lubrication.
- Stuck or jammed door. A garage door that refuses to open or close properly can be frustrating. It may indicate problems with the tracks, rollers, or springs.
- Misaligned tracks. Over time, the tracks that guide the movement of your garage door can become misaligned due to accidental bumps or regular wear and tear.
- Broken springs. The springs in your garage door help counterbalance its weight for smooth operation. When these springs break, it becomes difficult to open or close the door manually.
- Damaged panels. Accidental impacts from vehicles or extreme weather conditions can cause dents and cracks in your garage door panels.
- Faulty opener remote. If your opener remote fails to operate consistently even after replacing batteries, there might be a problem with either the remote itself or the opener unit.
- Worn cables, drums, etc. The cables and other parts on your garage door play a crucial role in lifting and lowering it smoothly.
These are just a few examples of common issues that homeowners face with their garage doors and that we help with every single day.
Why Choose A Plus
Like many services, there are a lot of companies vying for your attention and business. We strive to be the very best in our industry and are eager to share what makes us stand out from the competition:
A Company Built on Trust
As a locally owned and operated company, we know how important establishing trust is. Since we started the business in 2005, we’ve made it our mission to treat people right. We’re proud to share our reviews from real customers on Google, Yelp, and Facebook.
We Price Match
We will price match bids from licensed competitors. If you have a written quote from another reputable company, we will match or beat it, apples to apples.
We Offer Financing
If you want to spread your payments out over a longer period of time, we offer many flexible financing options.
We never sacrifice quality for profit. From minor repairs to brand-new installs, our highly-trained technicians use the highest quality parts available. We also offer a generous warranty on most projects that covers both parts and labor.
We Value Honest Feedback
We encourage our customers to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. Feel free to reach out to your technician for project-specific questions or contact our office at any time. We answer the phone 24/7.
Tips for Maintaining Your Garage Door
Regular maintenance is essential to keep your garage door functioning properly and to prolong its lifespan. Here are some tips to help you maintain your garage door:
- Inspect and clean. Regularly inspect your garage door for any signs of wear or damage, such as frayed cables or bent tracks.
- Lubricate moving parts. Apply a suitable lubricant to all moving parts, including hinges, rollers, springs, and bearings. This will help reduce friction and ensure smooth operation.
- Test safety features. Check that the safety sensors are aligned properly and functioning correctly by waving an object in front of them while the door is closing. The sensors should detect the object and reverse the door’s movement.
- Tighten hardware. Over time, nuts, bolts, and screws may become loose due to vibrations from regular use. Check these components regularly and tighten them if necessary.
- Keep it clean. Remove dust, leaves, cobwebs, and other buildup from your key system components that can cause damage over time.
- Avoid DIY repairs. Unless you have experience working with garage doors, it’s best to leave major repairs or adjustments to professional technicians who have expertise in this area.